The Watercolour One - Whaleshark Recycled Bikini Top
Dreamy ocean prints. High performance. Sustainable. Designed by Mads with the ocean girl-bosses in mind: swim, surf or get your science on in our first recycled plastic bikini collection that’s uber comfortable, flattering and kind to the planet.
- Removable padding & double lined
- Flattering + high quality
- UPF 50
♻️ Composition: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
♻️ Sustainability: Our bikinis are made with a beautiful, sustainable fabric that is derived from recycling existing materials like plastic bottles and packaging, uses 33% to 53% less energy to create than virgin polyester and produces 54% less CO2 emissions. Learn more about our commitment to sustainability.
We ship internationally from the EU and the USA. Standard shipping (within EU & USA): 5-15 Business Days. Find out more about shipping at Blu Wild.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- Customers must pay for the cost of return
- Returns must be made within 14 days from the delivery date
- All returned items must be unwashed, unworn and undamaged with the original tags / packaging attached
- The original packing slip must accompany the returned
- All returns are subject to inspection
Note: for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept returns of bikini bottoms, bikini sets, one-piece swimsuits, board shorts, shorty rashguard and face buffs.
Our philosophy is to create high-performance, eco-conscious swimwear that empowers women to be bold, sexy and vibrantly themselves - without taxing the planet. We design timeless pieces to be consciously consumed, so that you buy less, wear longer and shop slow. Find out more about sustainability at Blu Wild.